Monday, July 12, 2010

Some good headlines...

I figured I’d take this time to try and get this blog going. A lot going on and as usual, I have my own opinions on a few things.


Lets start with my buddy Mel Gibson. Wow. Amazing right? You just don’t expect this shit to come out of peoples mouths. There are so many things to say I just don’t know where to start. Well why not start at the racial remarks. Here’s the thing. If this guy hadn’t used two racial slurs during his ranting and raving, would people be as upset? Would she have even released the tapes at all? That brings up the question of why she recorded the conversations. I suppose some will say its to have proof of his rage and anger but that really wont do much but embarrass him like it has. I am in no way defending this douche, but lets remember that this is Hollywood and gold diggers are out there. And again, I am not defending the guy in anyway, I am simply saying this is f’ed on so many levels.


Another quick point I think should be pointed out was just yesterday Switzerland said it would not extradite Roman Polanski to the US and that he would be released as a free man. Now lets review. Mel Gibson is a racist. Plain and simple. Roman Polanski is a rapist. Plain and simple. Mel Gibson will most likely never make a film again because he decided to open up his trap and show his true colors. Hollywood fawns over and fights to work with Roman Polanski, a man who raped a 13 year old girl. Oh wait, he drugged her first too. Lets weigh this out. Racist or rapist. Hmm. Again, not defending Mel Gibson but I wish Hollywood would treat them at least the same and shun both.



While we are on the race issue and while discussing douche bags, one of my favorite douche bags of all, the “Reverend” Jesse Jackson decided to jump into the news this week. Why do you ask? Well because theirs a chance to stir up racial tensions that weren’t there. After the Lebron James debacle, the Cavs owner Dan Gilbert spoke out strongly against the “King” in which he pretty much called him out for quitting, for screwing over Cleveland (a team that picked him and Lebron had no choice to go to 7 years ago) and pretty much calling him a dick head. I thought the letter was a little much since really, the Cavs would be shit still if it weren’t for James. No one was itching to get season tickets before he showed up but thats another rant. My issue is when Jackson comes out and starts saying Gilbert put Lebron in harms way and spoke like a “slave owner”.


Really?


I mean, fucking really?


Pardon my language but I don’t understand how this man still has people listening to him and is still able to get in the news. I don’t think anyone would even think about it being a racial issue until this jackass opens his mouth. He creates drama where there is none. He is never held accountable when he is wrong and lets remember how much of a hypocrite the good “Reverend” is. He preaches family values and then as a child out of wedlock. Thumbs up my friend. I think one of the smartest things Obama did when running for president was separating himself from Jackson and super DB Al Sharpton. Sorry if this blog swayed a bit towards the race issues but hey, it got me writing again.


I promise the next one will be a bit more lighthearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment