Saturday, January 10, 2009

On the eighth day, he created this blog...

Where does one begin. I've been thinking about doing a blog for sometime now after being inspired by reading my friend Jeremys. I used to write a bit back in the day on Myspace (so 2006) but it started to get a little dry and a little boring. Some complaints came in about certain posts, usually those involving sports. Well, Ill tell you right now, its inevitable that this blog will have some posts about sports. I cant help it. Its who I am. 

But in no way is this blog only going to be about sports. I have opinions on a lot of shit that I plan to share ranging from A to Z. Which letter is better? Im partial to the letter "T" but thats neither here nor there. Seriously though, I'll be rambling on about a lot of different shit on here I'm sure and if it starts to get boring to you then just find a new blog. I mean, I'm not trying to be an asshole but really, don't think I'll just up and change it cause you get bored reading about my trip to the eye doctor. I mean please, that says hilarity all over it!!

In all honesty though, I hope people read this and maybe even like it a bit.  And to prepare, please be aware that I may say things at times that you find rude or offensive. Not disgusting or anything. Im not going to discuss last nights sexual conquest ($20 bucks but she had the nicest adams apple). But I may discuss certain groups or ideas that I find ridiculous and this may offend you. Please don't let it. Throughout my life I have been made fun of plenty of times before both to my face and behind my back. Whether it be for me being a ginger balls or just enjoying fatty foods, I accept that I may be the butt of some jokes which gives me the right to make jokes back. 

So enjoy. Look back for a lot of writing cause I have a lot of shit to say and dammit, you're going to read it all.

2 comments: